Stock Exchange market report
The whole Stock market worlwide. Indices, Stocks. APP + WIDGET Inside
View all of the details about the stock market before investing or before taking your money out.
Stock Exchange Market Report is an app that makes it easy to view everything about the stock market in real time. You can see the companies that are making a name for themselves and that are on the way up as well as companies that don't seem to be doing well. There are details about companies from around the world instead of just for one country.
Track favorite stocks with Stock Exchange Market Report. This allows you to view how quickly the stocks are rising or falling, giving you an idea as to whether you should go ahead and invest or wait a bit to see if the stock will make a drastic change in either direction. There are over 40 markets that you can view including Dow Jones and the Nasdaq. Slide through the app to view currencies as well as charts and future predictions. You can change the settings to be alerted as to whether there is any breaking news about the market or if there are any issues with a stock that you are invested with.
- View stocks across the world
- Receive alerts
- Can't really invest with the app
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.